Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fun Times.....






It really happened. Memphis managed to get 6 inches of snow (maybe even alittle more). When I got up this morning the yards where still covered but the streets were fine. My friend Rob and I got out today and played in it. He needed someone to play in the snow with him. I gladly excepted. I had a blast. I wish it snowed more here. I'm not very good at building big snow men so we built little ones instead. Mine is the one that looks normal. His kind of looks like a little pig in the face. A few of the neighborhood kids came by and had a snowball fight with Rob too. I was trying to build my snow man so I didn't participant.(Rob is the one in the pic making a snow angels) Sadly it's all melting and Rob's snowman seems to have taken a nasty fall off the table :( I'll have to share pictures of that too. Thanks Rob for hanging out today and running around town with me. OH I GOT TO DO THAT TOO. Today was the first day I got out of the house in almost 2 weeks. I went and got my new Vampire Count army and some new paints from the bunker. YAY! Now I just have to put them together. Snow and a new army in one day- AWESOME!

No comments: